Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gonna Be A Bear...

Today while clearing off my ScrapDesk, i waded through a pile of school memorabilia from Ashlyn's 6th & 7th grade years of school.  After completing the pocket pages for this memorabilia, i starting tucking items into the pockets only to find this "story" written by Ashlyn when she was in 7th grade.  It is titled, "Gonna Be a Bear" and here it is.


In this life, I'm a woman.  In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear.  When you're a bear you get to hibernate.  You do nothing but sleep for six months.  I could deal with that.


Before you hibernate you are supposed to eat yourself stupid.  I could deal with that too.  When you're a girl bear your birth children are the size of walnuts while you're sleeping, and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly, cubs.  I could definitely deal with that.


If you're a mama bear everyone knows you mean business.  You swat anyone who bothers your cubs.  If your cubs get out of line you swat them too.  I could deal with that.


If you are a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling.  He expects that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.


Yup!  I'm going to be a bear!

This made me giggle myself silly!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment